I’m available for all types of commissions, including illustrations for:
- Parks, Wildlife Sanctuaries, Zoos and Museums
- Wildlife and nature magazines
- Field study guides
- Promotional material for organisations and charities
- Educational children’s book illustrations
- Ecological and environmental illustrations
- Packaging for toys, food and other products
I am also available for private fine art commissions.
If you would like to find out further information on any artwork from this website, or to discuss commissioning an original piece, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
For all enquiries, please email me with as much of the following information as possible.
- An outline of your timescale together with a few details of the job.
- Mechanical information such as the size, colour/mono, space for typography etc.
- State the deadline for finished artwork (and an indication for delivery of roughs).
- When asking for a quote, please specify your budget, this helps me to determine certain aspects of how I will approach the project (please note a 'premium' or 'rush fee' may be quoted for work which is required in an unusually short time frame).
- Everything is negotiable and we can happily decide where there may be flexibility.
- Once all terms are agreed, I will issue an Acceptance of Commission form, which will be sent to you.
- My finished artwork can de delivered in many ways, so be sure to let me know your preferred method.